Whether you are interested in zip-lining, sailing, waterslides, surfing or hiking there is something for everyone to enjoy! We’ve compiled…
- Go North Wales for What’s On Information from North Wales Tourism.
- Energy Saving Trust – website for ideas on how to save water, electric and use local public transport.
- RSPB – Our nearest reserve is in Conwy. Please see their website for ideas on how to encourage more birds to visit.
- North Wales Wildlife Trust – Please see their website for ideas on Guided Walks and local reserves including Maes Hiraddug and Y Bryn.
- Bellamy Award Scheme – We have entered this year and have all our fingers crossed that we will be able to achieve their standard!